NCCS is thrilled to announce our Summer Camp plan for 2020!
Find updated camp details, including schedule + registration, HERE.
NCCS Camps are open to the public!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.(see below). The health of our campers and camp staff is our top priority.
Camp offerings include Camp Eagle, along with a variety of themed camps, including Legos, Driver’s Ed, College Bootcamp, Reading, Writing, Sports Camps, Art Camps and more! We are committed to balancing the developmental, physical and social needs of our children during these summer months with a top commitment to safety.
We are offering a 100-percent, risk-free refund policy, in addition to the utmost adherence to Governor Kemp’s criteria for summer camps.
COVID-compliant plans for NCCS Summer Camps:
- Summer Camps will be available May 26 – July 31, with strict adherence to Governor Kemp’s criteria for summer camps.
- We have designated different pick-up and drop-off locations following social-distancing protocols. Daily attendance is being tracked.
- Parents / guardians must remain in their vehicles during camp drop-off and pick-up. Parents / guardians are not allowed within camp areas or inside any buildings on campus.
- Temperature checks are being done on all camp staff and every camper before admittance into camp each day. Campers and staff must have a temperature below 100.4.
- A deep-cleaning fee of $15 per half-day camp and $25 per full-day camp has been added to the rate for each camp, to cover the employment of two additional facilities members who will be solely responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all camp areas daily.
- A state-of-the-art hydrostatic sprayer graded to kill the coronavirus is being utilized to disinfect all camp areas. The disinfectant has a two-week kill-time for viruses, and the campus is being retreated every two weeks.
- Additionally, every camp area is being disinfected daily, including all toys, supplies, desks and surfaces.
- Sharing of food, drinks and toys is prohibited.
- Touchless hand-sanitizer stations are available throughout camp, and regular hand-washing is being practiced.
- All off-campus field trips have been canceled and replaced with onsite activities and special events, to keep campers onsite in our controlled, socially distanced, and safe environments.
- Camps are spread across our beautiful, 50-acre campus to allow for social distancing.
- Each camp space will be limited to 25 or fewer people, including camp leaders, per the latest criteria from the governor.
- Face masks are optional for camp leaders; parents can send face masks with their children, if they would like to. (The camp is not requiring or providing face masks for campers.)